2016年6月21日火曜日

Field Trip in Program

At the second week, we went to Domo. (officially second time, but myself it is the fifth time to go there.)




After we meet with professor Ferilli, we walked down the street(named Monte Napoleone)and went some luxury store. In that store everything was expensive, even it looks like sandals, it was 38 euro.
 Also, this clock was hanged near the warehouse of KEIKO. It looks expensive. This street was fun to see around but not for shopping.

After we had enjoyed window shopping the luxury things, we went to eat.


At "EATALY", they were selling a lot of stuff made in Italy. For example wine, pasta, cakes, fish, meat, and so on. The first picture is the bottle opener that I thought interesting. When you try to open the bottle, it looks like a parrot. It was interesting but too expensive for me to buy it.


At "EATALY", they were selling a lot of stuff made in Italy. For example wine, pasta, cakes, fish, meat, and so on. The first picture is the bottle opener that I thought interesting. When you try to open the bottle, it looks like a parrot. It was interesting but too expensive for me to buy it.  

On another day, we went to Milan art museum. My major is not art, but I love arts. In the gallery, a Japanese artist made some of the booths. So it was written in Japanese. I surprised about that. Also, there was interesting art. 
The structure is not complicated and made by the woods. They stuck the woods like Lego and built this structure. Otherwise, it plays breathtaking sounds. After I enjoy the music, I went to Italian design showcases. Most impressive things were the lace work. I thought this was fantastic to watch! I could stay in this museum like four hours!! I hope that stay was longer than an hour. 




Also, we are assigned to go to expensive stores to see how they sell things and show things. We assigned named MOSCHINO. I'm not a big fan or interested in brands, but it was fun to observe inside the shop. 

There were like interesting design bags and more. I loved this bag, because I love Nintendo games. And Super Mario Brothers. Also, there was pouch of The Powerpuff Girls. The Showcases of their shop was impressive too. 


It was fun to go inside the shop and look around!
After this, we did presentation. Researching about the creator of MOSCHINO was interesting. He died when he was 44 years old. After his death Rossella Jardini became the creative director. I research and did the presentation about her.
_12236613.jpg
This is the MOSCHINO phone case. I like this kind of exciting product. This company is making that kind of interesting products. It was really fun to do research. I hope I could go to Italy again, and spend money at that store.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿