2016年6月21日火曜日

To Venice

I went to Venice last weekend! I was so excited to go to Venice.It was like my dream to go to Venice. If you have read the book or manga, at some point you encounter with the story about the Venice or talk about Venice. I was the one who know the place Venice not by the Shakespeare but from the manga which I love. It name is "One Piece." I think there we English ver. of this manga too. I read about the Venice and searched about the Venice, and I was dreaming of going there someday.
And this was the day dreams come true. Otherwise, I had some challenges to go to Venice and at Venice.


First I had difficulty with buying tickets. In the central station, there were tickets counter, but in the morning it is not opened because of seculity reasons. So I had to go to the counter. And I don't know the system. If you want to go to counter, you need to get small tickets. And when your number appear to the screen, it means your turn. I thought this system was interesting, but I hope the signs are written in English. It takes like 30 minutes to get the tickets. Also I need to wait for 2 hours in the station for the train. It was ok to wait, but I hope that I could get train more early one.
 I don't know how to read the tickets. I think the time underlined. But I don't understand the seats, so elder woman tells me which train to ride and the seats. She was so kind. I appreciate to her!!

The second problem is I don't know what platform I need to be to ride the right trains. The Electric bulletin board didn't show the platform numbers until 15minutes before the train leaves!

 This is the picture of inside the station. It was beautiful, but I had no time to enjoy watching the station. I was running to ride the trains.
 After few hours of riding the trains, we arrived at Venise!!! Oh, my gosh it's beautiful! I was already excited at this moment.
After I leave the station, what I first saw was exactly this picture.
It was beautiful. Also, I lost at Venice a lot of times. It takes me like 2 hours to get to the Sant Marco. This is because is sign are not helpful in Venis. Otherwise, it was fun to get lost. I encounter with a lot of things. When I looked at the record of how many miles I walked, I was walking about 12 miles. That's a lot for me because I usually don't walk that much. I became healthier after I came to Italy.

 The biggest problem was those three. After that, I'm enjoying the visit of the Venice. Also, I went to Murano island, which is called "home of Venice glass. "
I was taking the glass blowing art class for a year. So I know how difficult it is to make forms of glass. Otherwise in the island, there was unbelievable glass everywhere. I hope I had more money so that I could buy a lot of nice things in the shops there. I bought one glass art. I'm buying for my mother. I hope she loves it.

After I had enjoyed the window shopping at Murano Island, I went back to the main island. During the way back I saw the San Michele island. It made for a public cemetery, and the only person who is living there is dead people and pastor. I don't like the tomb or like dead peoples. I had the option to take off boats at San Michele island, but I didn't. I took a picture of the outside of island, but it was a little bit creepy.



In the main island, I went to Hard Rock Cafe! My mother is collecting the magnet of the Hard Rock cafe all around the world. So I bought Venice one for her. I need to be at the station( which I get off) at 6 pm because my train leaves in 6:20. I tried to go back to the station at 4 pm. Otherwise, I lost a lot. The final time that I arrived was 6 pm.

I want to write more about it. But it would difficult for others to read if I write more. So I stop in here. I would write more if I had the opportunity to write about this fun and exciting trip.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿