2016年6月16日木曜日

Local lifes

In the second week, most of my friends came back to a hotel and made our lunch. Sometimes we eat dinner too.
To make lunch or dinner, we need to buy food at local stores. It was difficult for me.
First, I cannot find the nearest shopping market in my google app. I searched and found out the super market at almost 1 mile away. Otherwise, I had no choice, so I walked to that supermarket. It was kind of training for me to walking that long with carrying heavy things.

Second, when I arrived to store, I  don't know where the shopping cart is. And I found out that to use the shopping cart we need to pay for it. So I decided to use the shopping basket. In Japan, the Shopping basket is near the door. Otherwise, I could not find it! So I bought shopping bag. I surprized most of the people were bringing a shopping bag to store and use them. In Japan, some of the places started this project, but most of the places are still using the plastic grocery bags.
Third the foods are different! I surprised how cheap everything is! Pasta was cheaper than the US! Also, I surprised how big the vegetables were.



After we had done shopping, we made supper for ourselves. I don't usually cook, but I enjoyed cooking with my friends.



While I was walking in the town, I realized a lot of cigarettes are there.
In Milan, they cleaned city every early morning for tourist. In Japan, it is illegal to through things on the road. Otherwise in the big city like Tokyo is not clean.
 I thought it is amazing that every morning they clean up the town!


Also, I realized that most of the shops had the security guard. In Tokyo, they don't have a security guard standing in front of the store. They are walking inside. I surprised about that too.

There were many differences in locals, so it was fun to walk around!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿